Debt payment terms and conditions
By making payments you agree without exception to the following terms and conditions:
- That you accept liability for this debt.
- That should you default in this arrangement the total balance outstanding immediately becomes due and payable.
- We reserve the right to review/cancel this arrangement on 14 days notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Payments may be split between all debts we have loaded for you (at our discretion).
- Any notice regarding this repayment arrangement shall be deemed delivered if posted to the address in this correspondence unless you advise us of any change in your address or phone numbers in which case those details will apply.
- Any automatic payments that dishonour or continue after we ask you to stop will incur administration charges.
- If you pay by Direct Credit, you should phone us to confirm each payment made we accept no responsibility for allocating payments to your debt unless you do so.
We will advise you when the debt is paid in full so you can stop any automatic payment setup. It is therefore vital you keep us informed of any change in address.